You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
How to add a Signature to e-mail
- Open e-mail
- Click gear icon in top right corner
- Click Settings
- Scroll down until you see the Signature section
- Enter the signature information you would like to be included at the end of all email
- Things to consider adding along with your name
- Your position
- The building you work in
- A link to your classroom webpage if you have one
- Check the box for "Insert this signature before the quoted text in replies ..."
- Scroll to the bottom and Click Save Changes