You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
How to Change e-mail Password
- Before beginning decide what your new password will be:
- It must be at least 12 characters long
- It must include three of the four requirements:
- capital letter, lower case letter, number, symbol
- Some options to think about would be a phrase from a favorite song, the title of your favorite book, something meaningful to you but that others would not be able to guess
- Please don’t write it down where it could be seen and used by anyone else
- Once ready then Click the picture or letter in the top right corner of e-mail
- Click “Google Account”
- Click “Security” from the left menu
- Enter existing password and then click "Next"
- Enter new password, enter it again in Confirm new password and click CHANGE PASSWORD
- Once you have changed your password you will be prompted to enter the new password anywhere you are logged into your email (iPad, phone, home computer, etc)